5 TIPS TO REDUCING BELLY FAT
As we get older the Kilos seem to creep upon us, and especially for men, it tends to land around the belly area. Belly fat is more than a nuisance that makes your clothes feel tight.
This type of fat is a major risk factor for type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and other conditions
Though losing fat from this area can be difficult, there are several things you can do to reduce excess abdominal fat.
- Do aerobic exercise in the morning before you eat (Fasted Cardio)
- Eat plenty of soluble fibre, avocados, legumes, blackberries, flax seeds
- Don't drink too much alcohol. Cutting down your daily intake will help reduce calories
- Don't eat a lot of sugary foods. It’s important to realize that more than just refined sugar can lead to belly fat gain. Even healthier sugars, such as real honey, should be used sparingly.
- Cut back on carbs, consider reducing your carb intake or replacing refined carbs in your diet with healthy carb sources, such as whole grains, legumes, or vegetables