FDF Evolution E920 UBE Adj. Arms
– 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance
– High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers
– Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
– Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in. The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.Seat
– Seated, standing operation with gas assisted multi height adjustment arm allows users of any height or stance.
– Seat unit is removable to allow wheelchair access via low gradient ramps onto a sturdy operating platform suitable for all wheelchair designs.
– 4 position, horizontal seat adjustment
– Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support
– Angle adjustable, self-leveling hand grips reduces strain on wrists and forearms and allows for full pronation or supination
– Variable length adjustment crank arms from 12 to 24cm (5-10″) – ideal for medical / rehab applications
– Quickly converts from opposed hand position to parallel hand movement
– Access ramps are coated with durable non-slip material, and platform has a full width footrest for added stability and to prevent chair rolling too far forward.
Compact footprint – 180 x 100cm (71×39″)
Max user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
Box 1:– 1170mm x 770 x 780 (46.1 x 30.3 x 30.7″)
– Nett Weight 107.4kg (236.8lb)
– Gross Weight 125.7kg (277.1lb)
– Cubic Metres 0.7030 (24.82 cubic feet)
Box 2:– 1205 x 77 x 125mm (47.4 x 30.3x 4.9″)
– Nett Weight 25kg (55.1lbs)
– Gross Weight 30kg (66.1lbs)
– Cubic Metres 0.1160 (4.1 cubic feet)eight50kg (110lbs)