B:Pilates Rehab Studio 1 (M/R)
Instruct and perform core stability, peripheral mobility and plyometric exercises with exceptional results, no matter what your need, on the equipment included in the Rehab Studio Bundle 1. This bundle includes standard equipment used in a Pilates Rehab treatment program and is required for our Matwork and Reformer Rehab courses (RMR1 & 2).
- V2 Max Plus™ Rehab Reformer* – a powerful combination of our standard Rehab Reformer™, a virtual Cadillac and a unique multi-planar biomechanics training tool, utilising an innovative, adjustable pulley system on the Vertical Frame. The higher carriage height of 22.5" offers ease of mount/dismount for mobility-challenged clients. The adjustable gearbar and retractable rope system, combined with a patented pulley configuration, allow for precision adaptability. V2 Max Plus Rehab Reformer includes 3 x 100% tension, 1 x 50%, and 1 x 25% springs.
- Rotational Diskboard™ Deluxe features horizontal and vertical mounting slots to allow relocation and asymmetrical mounting of the two 10" disks, which provides a variety of foot placement options allowing targeted rotation in hip flexion and extension, adduction and abduction or multiple combinations.
- Jumpboard - the wide platform of the allows for biomechanically sound foot or hand placement, and affords exercises in standing and lunging positions, offering increased exercise options for post-rehabilitation or special needs clients.
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Mat Converter
- Padded Platform Extender
- Arc Barrel
- Ankle Straps
- 2 DVDs: V2 Max Plus Programming and Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition.
STOTT PILATES® trained? Tell us about your training to see if you qualify for our Education Discount Program.