Complete Spine Corrector Manual
The Complete Spine Corrector manual provides all the information you need to make the most of this piece of equipment. It covers each exercise in the Essential, Intermediate and Advanced repertoires and provides detailed descriptions of movement and breath with corresponding photographs.
- 42 exercises & 73 modifications; 96 pages
- Manual covers are laminated with a Mylar Matte Lamination to provide extended life and greater durability
- Text pages are not coated so you can write on them
- Bound using recycled Plasti-Coil binding, allowing the manuals to be opened flat
- Printed using vegetable-based inks that contain low VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
STOTT PILATES® trained? Tell us about your training to see if you qualify for our Education Discount Program.