Reformer Spring 25% (white)
The 25% Reformer spring may be purchased individually to replace a 100% spring for Reformers with traditional spring configurations. The lighter resistance is often preferred for arm or rehab exercises. When combined with a 50% spring, it also offers an option for resistance between the 50% and 100% settings. Sold individually or included in the High Precision Spring Package.
Upgrading your springs, but don't have a Spring Holder? If so, a Spring Holder Updater Kit is required.
NOTE: This product is for use with Merrithew™ brand equipment only. Please note this is the old style, if you require the new style please call 1300 911 441.
- Merrithew™ recommends that you replace the springs on your Reformer every two years to ensure maximum performance and safety of your equipment at all times.
- Merrithew™ springs are custom crafted using the finest quality music wire, our springs are pre-heated for stress relief and then nickel plated with a hydrogen embrittlement process to increase spring life.
- Feature a newly designed free flowing Spring connection.
- Innovative spring ball attachment and new fastening system for easy installation
- Springs are securely held in place with no exposed hooks
- Length 49.5cm
- Coil Diameter 4cm
STOTT PILATES® trained? Tell us about your training to see if you qualify for our Education Discount Program.