Rehab Enhanced One on One Studio Bundle
The Rehab Enhanced One-On-One Studio Bundle includes standard equipment used in a Pilates Rehab treatment program to instruct and perform core stability, peripheral mobility, and plyometric exercises with exceptional results, no matter your need.
- Rehab V2 Max Plus™ Reformer* – a powerful combination of our standard Rehab Reformer™, a virtual Cadillac and a unique multi-planar biomechanics training tool, utilizing an innovative, adjustable pulley system on the Vertical Frame. The higher carriage height of 22.5" offers ease of mount/dismount for mobility-challenged clients. The adjustable gearbar and retractable rope system, combined with a patented pulley configuration, allow for precision adaptability. Rehab V2 Max Plus Reformer includes, 3 x 100% tension, 1 x 50%, and 1 x 25% springs.
- Cadillac/Trapeze Table – offers an extensive range of applications for everyone from post-rehab clients to athletes. This ultra-sturdy, versatile unit will add more than 200 exercises to your Pilates repertoire and challenge your clients in different planes of motion.
- Split-Pedal Stability Chair with Handles – multi-functional Pilates machine that can be adjusted to train most muscle groups. This sturdy piece of equipment helps the exerciser achieve upper– and lower-body strength and conditioning, enhance stability and improve body control. Ideal for rehab clients or those who need to stay in a seated or upright position, helping rebalance muscles while providing a full-body workout.
- Ladder Barrel – challenges serious core conditioning and to increase flexibility and mobility.
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Mat Converter
- Padded Platform Extender
- Arc Barrel
- DVDs: Essential Reformer 3rd Edition, V2 Max Plus Programming, Essential & Intermediate Stability Chair 2nd Edition
This is a net price item and cannot be combined with any discounts or promotions.
STOTT PILATES® trained? Tell us about your training to see if you qualify for our Education Discount Program.