Rehab One on One Studio Bundle
This bundle includes standard equipment used in a Pilates Rehab treatment program to instruct and perform core stability, peripheral mobility and plyometric exercises with exceptional results, no matter what your need.
- Rehab V2 Max Plus™ Reformer* - a powerful combination of our standard Rehab Pilates Reformer™, a virtual Cadillac and a unique multi-planar biomechanics training tool, utilizing an innovative, adjustable pulley system on the Vertical Frame. The higher carriage height of 22.5" offers ease of mount/dismount for mobility-challenged clients. The adjustable gearbar and retractable rope system, combined with a patented pulley configuration, allow for precision adaptability. Rehab V2 Max Plus Reformer includes 3 x 100% tension, 1 x 50% and 1 x 25% springs.
- Split Pedal Stability Chair with handles - multi-functional Pilates machine that can be adjusted to train most muscle groups. This sturdy piece of equipment helps the exerciser achieve upper- and lower-body strength and conditioning, enhance stability and improve body control. Ideal for rehab clients or those who need to stay in a seated or upright position, helping rebalance muscles while providing a full-body workout.
- Ladder Barrel - challenges serious core conditioning and to increase flexibility and mobility
- Arc Barrel
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Mat Converter
- Padded Platform Extender
- 2 DVDs: Essential Reformer 3rd Edition, V2 Max Plus Programming, Essential & Intermediate Stability Chair 2nd
This is a net price item and cannot be combined with any discounts or promotions.
STOTT PILATES® trained? Tell us about your training to see if you qualify for our Education Discount Program.