Rehab V2 Max Reformer
With its higher carriage, the Rehab V2 Max™ Reformer is ideal for physiotherapy clinics and facilities catering to a senior or mobility-challenged client-base. Rehab Reformers come equipped with a High-Precision Spring Package, offering a full range of resistance for clients in various stages of rehabilitation. Instruct and perform core stability, peripheral mobility and plyometric exercises with exceptional results, no matter what your need, on the Rehab V2 Max Reformer.
STOTT PILATES® trained? Tell us about your training to see if you qualify for our Education Discount Program.
- High-Traction Reformer Feet with Wheels
- High Precision Spring Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 x 100%, 1 x 50%, 1 x 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 2 DVDs: Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition, V2 Max Programming
- 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery color choices. Please specify your selection in the comments box upon checkout.
- Owner’s manual available
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity clinical or studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- High-Traction Reformer Feet provide superior grip with all floor surfaces during high-energy Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder workouts. Made of durable silicon rubber and PVC
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options.
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminium rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1” thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- Optional Mat Converter - allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- Upgradeable - add a V2 Max Plus™ Vertical Frame and Mat Converter for Cadillac functionality
- Minimal assembly required
Width 61 cm [24"]
Length 98 cm
Height from floor 57.2 cm
Width 76.2 cm
Length 2.5 m
Weight 83.9 kg