SPX Max Plus Reformer
IN STOCK NOW, AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY!
The SPX® Max Plus™ is the ultimate Reformer in the SPX family. Equipped with our innovative retractable rope system and travelling pulleys on the vertical frame, the SPX Max Plus offers variable angles of resistance, allowing three-dimensional movement that replicates daily activities. It’s a Reformer and virtual Cadillac in one, offering maximum functionality in a minimum amount of space. Great for all levels of fitness and athletic training.
Tall or long torso? Add 15 cm to the length of your Pilates Reformer with an extension upgrade.
STOTT PILATES® trained? Tell us about your training to see if you qualify for our Education Discount Program.
- Vertical frame equipped with 2 push-thru springs, 2 roll-down springs with maple roll-down bar, 2 arm springs with foam grip handles, 2 leg springs with padded long spine straps, 2 extension straps, 2 travelling spring hooks, 2 travelling pulleys and a safety chain
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- 2 DVDs: Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition, and Athletic Conditioning on V2 Max Plus Reformer Level 1
- Choose from 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery colour options. Please specify your selection in the comments box upon checkout
- Owner's manual available
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options.
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminium rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1” thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Stackable if vertical frame is removed. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulley-bars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers
- Minimal assembly required
Width 56 cm [22"]
Length 98 cm
Height from floor 23 cm
Width 68 cm
Length 2.46 m
Weight 58 kg
Vertical Frame Dimensions
Width 72 cm
Height (installed) 1.73 m
Weight 16.3 kg